About Me

Friday, March 11, 2011

Milestone: 10,000 page loads

Hit a milestone of sorts yesterday: 10,000th hit on the blog. It's been a real slog, way more arduous than I would have hoped...plus, to forestall any confusion, I'm talking lifetime, not daily. It's a long, long, long way to 10,000 a day or 1 million plus per month, which is where my dreams live. Perhaps I should try to be more interesting.


On another note, I am about to upload my first eBook to the Kindle Store on Amazon. It is a collection of short fiction titled Buses & Bears, Bullets & Stones. It contains 4 short stories and one piece of flash fiction. I'm offering it for 99 cents, so it it comes out to less than $.20 per story. That's pretty good value for your entertainment dollar these days. I'll be having a fabulous giveaway offer as part of the publication launch festivities, which, truth be known, mostly consist of me having a couple of belts of Balvenie single malt even though it's Lent. Watch this space for details.


Cover Art - love the lettering. The 1+ million dollar bus conversion from Marathon Coach is pretty nice too.

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome. Tell me what you like and what you don't. Information, encouragement, criticism--I don't care. A day where I don't learn something new is a day lost to me.