About Me

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Unabashed Self Promotion?

Now that Speedster is published, I've been spending my days learning the ins-and-outs of unabashed self-promotion. I've set up an author page on Good Reads, sent out multiple e-mails, and strummed all my social media accounts like banjos. Total sales so far - one book. Actually it's three, but only one was actually paid for. The other two were bought with a coupon and no actual money was harmed in the transactions. I guess if this were easy, even children would do it. Oh, wait! Children do do it. Maybe I should rethink my aversion to vampire romance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Tell me what you like and what you don't. Information, encouragement, criticism--I don't care. A day where I don't learn something new is a day lost to me.