About Me

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leap Blog Coming to a Venue Near You

Tomorrow is Leap Day. It is also, by dint of the creative folks at We Band of Mothers, Leap Blog Day. You can read all about it by clicking on the link above, although since the day is already upon us it's probably too late for you to do anything about it. Suffice to say that I am participating by posting a guest  blog, at the request of my new friend, The HusBlog. To read my scintillating spin on the weighty matters of life, the universe, and everything, on the 29th you should go there. Poke around the site while you're there so he will think this was a good idea and invite me to post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Tell me what you like and what you don't. Information, encouragement, criticism--I don't care. A day where I don't learn something new is a day lost to me.